team at the Columbus Branch of American Mortgage Service, Co.
is dedicated to making your home loan a reality. Deena Crawford
and her team will do everything they can to secure a loan that
will help you achieve your dream of home ownership.
How can they
• Provide a complete range of loans, including fixed rate,
adjustable rate, FHA, VA, Ohio Housing Finance Agency, and Rural
Development products to find the right loan for you
• They are a preferred lender working closely with builders
and realtors to control the whole process from origination through
• They have many years of experience and stay current with
the latest industry updates
• They find out your complete financial situation and then
present the best choices to you
• If needed, they work with you to improve your credit with
• Communication within the team to make your dream a reality
• Innovative to figure out a way to help you obtain a loan
• Trusted by builders, especially with Westport Homes
• Works hard on the pre-qualification process
The team and
Deena Crawford care about you when creating your loan. They really
want to help you achieve your dreams.
Are you ready to buy
a home? Do you have questions about credit and how the process
works? Buying your dream home is important to us and we are here
to help you through this whole process. We will walk you through
each step to be sure you understand everything. We have helped
many people improve their credit so they could buy a home. If
needed, we will work with you to improve your credit with free
advice. You aren’t alone in this.
Why should I buy a
home? What is in it for me?
• Tax deductions
• Stable housing costs
• Gain equity
• You control your property
• Appreciation on your investment
How do you know if
you are ready to buy?
• You have a steady income.
• You know what your credit situation is – Good credit
is important, so do your research. Major credit cards and installment
loans on secured items can positively affect your score. Pay your
bills on time.
• You don’t want to rent anymore.
• Create a budget worksheet that includes rent, car payment,
car insurance, credit cards, student loans, child care, gas/electric,
cable, phone, and all other monthly expenses.
Why should you get
• You know what you can afford before you begin to shop
• Shows sellers you are serious about buying
• Allows you to make an offer quickly on the home you want
• Choose a realtor and lender
• Get pre-qualified
• Determine your needs vs. wants and look at homes
• Choose one, make an offer, get an inspection, and finalize